Documents for a foreigner

In order to start working with us, we need to hire you in accordance with current regulations in Poland. Several documents will be required for this and, depending on your situation, you may need to apply for a work permit or just report to the labor office.

There are also exceptions so that you can get started without having to apply, but we also need to evaluate this on the basis of your documents.

Documents we need

  • Passport
  • Student’s / pupil’s card together with a certificate from school / university if you are currently studying
  • Residence card with the decision to issue it if you have one
  • Confirmation of assignment of Pesel number