Work permit

If you have one of the documents below, you can start working immediately, without the need to apply for a work permit.

  • student ID and certificate of full-time studies
  • permanent residence card
  • Pole’s card
  • Another document entitling you to work in Poland

If you do not have any of these documents, you will need to obtain a work permit.

Statement for 6 months

We can submit documents to the employment office and prepare a declaration of entrusting work for 6 months. To do this, you must report here:

Application for a work permit

And send the following documents that you have:

  • Passport
  • Residence card
  • Visa

In response, you will receive all the information necessary to implement the declaration.