We can put into expenses anything that is only related to the work we do and has a logical justification. The list of available categories can be found in the list when sending an invoice, while for your convenience, below you will find examples of what can be charged and what we will not accept.
When do we reject an invoice?
- Wrong invoice data: the invoice contains different data from our company
- Duplicate invoice: each invoice can be settled only once
- Poor file quality: a document that is too low quality and all the data cannot be read
- Wrong document: a document that is not an invoice
- More than one file in a photo: we accept only one document in 1 photo
- Unpaid invoice: an invoice on which there is no information that it has been paid in full
- No TIN on the invoice: every invoice must include our TIN 888 289 45 28
- Time-barred invoice: an invoice issued earlier than the 1st of the previous month
- Unauthorized purchase: any purchase that we deem incompatible with the business or the law
- Too high an amount: purchase over 10 thousand zlotys
MB Partner Marcin Bohdanowicz
90-223 Lodz, Rewolucji 1905. 82 lok. 6
NIP: 888 289 45 28